In our 18 years in business, we have been awarded many projects around the GTA. We are the preferred fence and deck contractor for many builders, developers, and landscape architects for the sole reason that our workmanship is of high quality, and our proactive approach to our projects is unsurpassable. Since 2002, just 7 years after being in business, Eagle Fencing was awarded its first commercial fencing project and it was one of the milestones in the history of our business, and in the city of Toronto. 11 years later, we have worked on numerous amounts of projects across the GTA for several different corporations spanning from Home Builders, Developers, Landscape Architects, and Contracting Companies. Some of our notable projects are noted as follows:
- In 2002, Eagle Fencing completed all of the fencing surrounding the perimeter of Downsview Park and installing pathways throughout the site at one of Toronto’s largest events, World Youth Day. The event catered to the youth of the world, drawing in 400’000-500’000 people every day of the event and a stunning 850’000 people for Saturday Mass. Eagle Fencing is incredibly proud of this achievement in Toronto’s history and are pleased that we were a part of this extravagant event.
- In 2003, we were contracted by Molson to provide fencing around Downsview Park once again for another one of Toronto’s major events, SARS Stock. This event brought many of the world’s greatest bands to this city to symbolize that SARS could not bring down the people of the Toronto, and more importantly, the world. The concert brought 400’000-500’000 people to Downsview Park and the project was one of the most successful events in Toronto’s history. We are thrilled to be part of history once again, and delighted to be trusted by the city to complete such a large project in such a short period of time.
- For 10+ years, Monarch Corporation has worked with Eagle Fencing and carries us as a preferred contractor for their fence and deck needs. We have a strong rapport with Monarch and have completed many significant projects with them, including Bronte Creek in Oakville, Heritage, Cathedraltown, and Nichols Manor in Markham, Strawberry Fields in Caledon, and Carberry and the Highlands in Brampton.
- Heathwood Homes has also contracted Eagle Fencing for many projects throughout the GTA. We have worked on the Tranquility and Rothbury sites in Richmond Hill for this Builder and have completed the Fencing and Decks at each site.
- Landscape architects such as Don Naylor & Associates, Strybos Barron King, Cosburn-Giberson, and MBTW have all contracted us to quote and complete the projects they were working on. We have generated a strong relationship with these companies and have completed work throughout the GTA with sites in Vaughan, Brampton, Caledon and many more
Should you like to see our quality of work, please feel free to drop by our sites to take a look or feel free to take a look at the photos below. If you are looking to hire us for commercial employment, please click here and you will be directed to a form that you would need to fill out. Thank you for considering Eagle Fencing for your fence and deck needs and we look forward to hearing from you.
Bronte Creek Community – Proud Trade Partner with Monarch Corporation on this large community out of Oakville, ON
Strawberry Fields Community – Contracted Partner of this large 10 phase project out in the Caledon, ON area.
SARStock 2003 – Proud partner of Molson Brewing Company for a historic event in music and Toronto history.
World Youth Day 2002 – Proud Sponsor and contractor of the milestone event that brought 800,000 people to the Papal Mass that was held with the late Pope John Paul II.